Andrea Giro writes:
A NERDY Xmas Greeting from Primal Shape .
Blender 2.79 and 2.8 has been used massively in the production of this little Xmas Greetings video.
The coffe simulation has been done in Blender 2.79 fluid;
- The blood has been done in Blender with a combinetion of smoke and particle simulation;
- The paper coming out of the printer has been simulated in Blender 2.79 with Cloth Simulation and rendered in Blender 2.8 with eevee.
- Some of the objects of the set has been modeled and UV unwrapped in Blender 2.79;
- Set dressing and previz done in Blender 2.8.
- Animation in Maya - lighting and final rendering in Arnold - comp in Nuke/After effects
I hope you like it as we loved doing it
Happy NERDY Xmas to everybody