I am happy to announce that we have released a training video course, which shows how to create cut-out style 2D animation in Blender using CoaTools plugin.
This technique was used for creating "Pepper & Carrot Motion Comic" and with this knowledge you will be able to turn 2D static images into impressive animations. If you’ve watched Pepper & Carrot Motion Comic and had an idea to create something like this, then “Cut-Out animation in Blender” video course can help you!
Watch lesson 1:
In the course you will learn:
- How to install and configure required applications.
- How to prepare your image for animation.
- How to import the image to Blender correctly.
- How to create a character rig.
- How to fine tune the skeleton deformation
The course contains 6 lessons and available in two languages at Udemy platform:
Also, you can get a "pay-what-you-want" version on Gumroad: