Here are the notes from today's 14 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
Ton Roosendaal writes:
(We kept it short, Easter Sunday).
1) Blender 2.79 targets
- See the targets list.
- Still need to get reviews done... everyone's very busy with other tasks too.
- So, next week another attempt to freeze the targets for 2.79!
2) Blender 2.8x projects
- Most of the full-time Blender developers joined the OpenGL migration project, to make sure Blender can work with OpenGL 3.3 "Core Profile". This will take at least another week.
- Antonio Vazquez reports he's almost done with conversion of grease pencil to new draw manager.
3) Other projects
- Google Summer of Code: tomorrow Google will start allocating the slots for orgs. This we will know on wednesday. We then have until April 24 to make a final selection. On May 4 Google will publish the results. Until then we can't share info about slots or students.