Render+ adds a ton of options that will make rendering our your (large) projects a whole lot easier!
A new version of Render+ is out again! This focuses on streamlining batch rendering and improving the UI.
Quick Summary of changes:
- Better UI. The batch list now follows the inital state design pattern, settings and operators are now “modes” that take the entire panel.
- Lots of small improvements to the batch workflow. Scene details are filled automatically when you create a new job, directories are automatically created if the output path doesn’t exist, and more.
- New settings for OpenGL renders (formerly “Preview Renders”).
- Autogenerate is now called Quick Batch, is much easier to find and includes new options to generate batches.
- Support for large renders. Split a large image into a batch of small render jobs.
- Color looks batch. Automatically create a render job for every color look in color management.
- Custom GPU per job (or CPU).
- Change multiple outputs in batches. A tool to change the output of every render job according to a series of options.
- Number of samples per job (Cycles only)
- Open batches inside a terminal
- Batches can now use Notifications and Power off settings, as well as Pre/Post actions
- The Batch panel can now show stats of the previous batch, including how rendertime for each job.
- And more :)