Blender 2.75 is coming - and a new sneak peek will help you to grasp most of the new features in the node editor, cycles renderer, painting and sculpting section.. Share it!
Yep, you guessed it: Thomas Beck presents another Blender Developer Sneak Peek.
Learn Blender in depth: Blender 2.7: Das umfassende Handbuch (Galileo Design)
In this episode
Nodes & Rendering:
- Snapping for Node Editor: Shift+Tab to enable it, Ctrl+Shift+Tab to open the menu, exit group now Ctrl+Tab 0:42
- Cycles: Light portals 2:50
- Cycles: Animated seed feature 9:10
- Separate scene simplification into viewport and render 10:30
- Show left/right buttons to change render layer/pass in UV Editor header 12:10
- Cycles: OpenCL kernel split, so AMD cards are now in experimental state supported 12:34
- Project Paint: Symmetry support 13:40
- Allow ctrl click to do negative stroke in line strokes 14:25
- Use alt for angle constraints 15:00
- Dyntopo detail expressed in percentage of brush radius 15:43
What's it all about
In this series I'll present at least twice a month new and (hopefully) useful features for all of you outside the Blender 3D development universe... all those features are brand new and are available in the official Blender version 2.75.
Greetings to all of you and thanks for all the encouraging comments and shares!
- The newest 2.75 release
- Fresh builds at http://builder.blender.org (Attention: there will be bugs in it for sure!)
Thomas Beck & the Plasmasolutions Team