Ton Roosendaal shares the notes of the developers meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders.
Here are the notes from today's 15 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Release targets for 2.74
- The current planning and project list.
- Review for Multiview has been done, waiting response from Dalai Felinto.
- Ptex is progressing well! Nicholas Bishop will provide code for review soon. Chances it will make it for this release is there, but not 100% yet.
- Antonis Ryakiotakis has been working on sequencer fixing last week, to allow the Cosmos Laundromat director to do epic stuff in the poor simple video editor... docs and making-of video coming this week!
- Stickies (support for press-hold shortcuts) review coming this week.
2) Other projects
- Campbell Barton proposes to add this feature for Python coders. After a lengthy review it was (more) clear that the change is trivial - just allowing scripters to start new instances of Python (processes) more efficiently. They can currently too, by calling all of Blender!