The Blender Cloud team has done a fantastic job with the redesign of the site. Not only has it become easier to use, but non-members can now also see browse all the content and see what a membership has to offer.
We're proud to show you the brand new Blender Cloud.
This is not just a face-lift, lot's have changed under the hood. These are some of the new features:
- Public: You can now actually *see* what's inside the Cloud without being a member!
- Content Tree: Browsing of entire products, just like if you had it locally.
- Responsive: Browse the Cloud on the go! We're tablet & phone friendly.
- News: We have a blog now! (as you may have noticed :) For Cloud, product updates, and so on.
- Social: Follow @Blender_Cloud on Twitter for fast support or just staying up-to-date.
- Now that the big chunk of work is done, we're working on updating images, descriptions, and tweaking details here and there.
Besides the upcoming awesomeness of Creature Factory 2, there's also the upgrade of Track Match Blend to the latest Blender with lots of new features. There are big things lined up already, including live events, social features, Blender ID integration with other Blender Foundation/Institute services, and much more.