Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders
1) Blender 2.67 RC status
- Everyone reported things go very well. No showstopper bugs reported, lots of fixes being done, but lots of good reports come in still as well.
- Since the Release Candidate is only 2 days old, we'll spend the full week on further fixes and finishing all logs and docs. Next sunday the "release Ahoy" then can be done, with a release 1-2 days after.
- This friday (May 3) is deadline for students to submit proposals. The mentors will be quite busy reviewing and fine-tuning student proposals this week!
3) Other projects
- For 2.68, we need a review for the Explode Modifier Extension.
- Sergey Sharybin will add "automatic keyframe selection" for 2.68. Note - a keyframe in motion tracker lingo is a picture :)
- Kursad Karatas has a patch ready for his morphing modifier, also seeks for reviewer.