Peter Drakulic uploaded his new Cycles introduction tutorial.
In this 33 minute long video he covers the following:
- How to use the Ivy generator in Blender.
- How to set up and fine tune mixed (blended) materials in Cycles
- How to apply textures to them and,also how to efficiently map them
- How to use alpha masks for mapping the blending of mix shaders
- How to add and adjust an Emission material for a light
- How to set up a textured background by using the Background material (Background shader)
- Overall,how to efficiently work with material nodes,texture nodes and ,even,scene compositing nodes
Peter is a 3D artists and CGI trainer who is using Blender extensively for about 5 years now.