Derrick Sesson at 3DTotal.com posted a tutorial series showcasing advanced array techniques including camera and material set-up for an experimental scene design. Enjoy.
This 10-part tutorial looks at advanced array animation in Blender:
- Part 1: I go over what the array modifier does, and how to set it up for animation
- Part 2: I cover animating our array animation
- Part 3: We continue animating our array animation
- Part 4: We finish animating our array animation and start animating the camera.
- Part 5: In this fifth part we continue animating the camera.
- Part 6: In this sixth part we continue animating the camera.
- Part 7: In this seventh part we finish animating the camera.
- Part 8: In this eighth part I show how to setup the materials and the look of the render.
- Part 9: In this ninth part we finish setting up the materials and scene look.
- Part 10: In this tenth and final part we setup the vector blur in the node editor.