With a number of developers off to SIGGRAPH, this week's notes are a bit smaller than usual.
Thomas Dinges writes:
- Keymap refactor by Brecht is in svn, so we are ready for 2.59.
- As no show-stoppers have been found, we agreed on making a release
- candidate today. The svn revision to use for it, will be mailed to the list later.
- If no serious issue will pop up, final release call will be done on Tuesday/Wednesday.
2) Current projects
- The 2.6x project will start a week after the 2.59 release. We have to make a plan for the first 2.6x release. See http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.6/Source/Development/Merge_And_Integration_Plan
- Note: Only projects, reported to this list will be considered for merging. So please add your branch and the status in there. Also, a good Status mail to this list is very welcome! :)
- Campbell mentions that FBX has been updated to support Microsoft XNA - needs testing.
3) Google Summer of Code
- Soft pencil down is next Monday (15th August), a good time to wrap things up and write good docs!
- Real stop is on August 22, 19:00 UTC