On February 5th, come down to The Art Institute of Seattle's north campus for a day of tutorials, presentations, networking and good times. Beginners and veterans of Blender are all welcome, and lessons will cover a variety of skill levels and topics.
Topics and guests for Next Seabug: Saturday, December 4th
- Oscar will be demoing Spires, the newest iPhone game by Prophetic Sky Inc!
- Beginner Hour/Speed modeling competition! Seabug will begin with an 60 to 90 minutes of beginner instruction on Blender. At the same time, our expert users will rock out to a speed modeling competition!
- Lee on the fundamentals of Blender's compositor. Noodly!
- Oscar's continued efforts on his newest hobby project! Clothing techniques abound!
- Seabug Reception. Now it's a tradition! Next on our rotation is Twist. Warning: for the purpose of variety, we are now venturing into the realm of restaurants I haven't actually been to. Let me know if you plan to recept (receive?) in case we need a reservation.
- Know what would make this lineup even cooler? YOU. Contact me if you'd like to give a tutorial, demo a project, or simply blow minds with your Blender skillz.
- Once again, you can RSVP HERE.
If you have any projects you would like to show off, a tutorial you can do, or complaints about too many exclamation points, please contact Oscar via [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of. We'd love to see your stuff!
NOTE: The room that we'll be in is currently subject to change. If in doubt, talk to AIS security at the reception desk, and they'll point you in the right direction.
OTHER NOTE: Don't feel pressured by the ticket types into a Laptop enabled/Luddite ticket. That's merely a stop-gap measure so that people have a way of attending if they RSVPed late, and all the 25 classroom workstations are taken.
OTHER OTHER NOTE: If you're a beginner, don't feel relegated to only Beginner Hour! Seeing masterful projects you don't understand is one of the catalysts that leads to 3D obsession.
If you'd like to further discuss Blender and Seabug amongst your peers, do so at the BlenderArtists forum.
You're blocking ads, which pay for BlenderNation. Read about other ways to support us.