Ted Gocek wrote:
Just wanted to try and plug this ISO collection of tools that I have put together... finally after a year of talking about it... and now that all this software is considered stable enough for production use, this is available for all. It is easy enough to go and get the tools yourself since they are available for download (which is how we got them) but the ISO was put together to simplify that process and has all the tools, software, files, shaders and even documentation to help with the learning process. Plus it might be easier for people to just burn a CD-R of the ISO and have that master copy, instead of having to spend hours searching the net for everything listed.
Included on the ISO are :
- Compiled and sources of Blender 2.48, Aqsis 1.4.2, Pixie 2.2.5
- Mosaic 0.2 Beta
- Python 2.5.4 (installation for Windows - Linux already has it)
- CGKit 2.0
- Shaderman 0.7 and ShadermanNEXT
- Shader sources (hundreds of them!!)
- Shaderman shader projects
- OpenEXR 1.4.0 (Windows install, Windows and Linux source)
- OpenEXR 1.4.0 sample images
- Dr. Queue (compiled and source)
- Cinepaint (Linux only!! There is no recent Windows build)
- Documentation from Pixars Online Research library as well as SIGGRAPH papers
- Crimson Editor (Windows code editor)
- Dev C++ and MinGW (Windows only, Linux has gcc which is the basis for all Linux
- Python scripts for Blender (various usefull ones not released with Blender)
- Voodoo (for visual effects camera matchmoving)
- Blender files (examples and test files)
- Some useful textures
I am trying to find a more reliable and permanent host for this ISO but at the time this had to do.
Thanks guys for helping us out as well, because of BlenderNation we have gotten some exposure that we never expected!