Maybe you already know what comes now: The fourth issue of the blenderzin, the first German magazine about Blender 3DÂ is released!
It is 41 pages long and a great piece of work. The Download of this issue is about 9 MB big.
The issue contains e.g. the following:
- Blender on the CeBIT
- Roadster Racer - A game with blender for "Jugend forscht"
- 10 Renderengines: Indigo & Yafray
- How to use Blendigo (Part 2)
- How to use angular maps
- Interview with two writers from the German Blender documentation
- And some other nice things.
More Information about the issue is available on our webpage.
I hope you enjoy it. All the best for you, blue_bone (Chief editor)