If you haven't yet played with Blender's Game Engine, here is your chance to learn about some of the fun and interesting possibilities available. As well as some of the latest tips, techniques and â€œbehind the scenesâ€ looks at cartoon modeling.
Table of Contents:
- Modeling & Rigging a Cartoon-looking Spider
- Making a Low Poly Character from High Poly
- Material Retouching using Node & Vertex Color
- Creating a Cartoony animation with Blender
- Learning the Blender Game Engine
- Blender Game Networking
- Making of Orion Tear
- Making of Teenage Duck
- Making of Monkey Game Project
- Case Study Blender Realtime Engine
Get more information and download your copy, here.