Today is the first day of the Blender Conference 2007. Unfortunately I'll only be able to attend on Saturday so for today and Sunday we'll turn to YOU, the audience for our report on the event.
As the entire event will be taped, broadcast live and published on the blender.org website, we're only looking for short impressions of each presentation: 3-5 lines of text, if possible with a picture. We're also looking for some general impressions of the day, the venue and the crowd.
If you want to report on a specific presentation, leave a comment and I'll add your name to the list below. When you're done, send your material to bart @ this site and we'll combine all the entries into one extensive report.
Thanks, and happy conferencing!
Day coverage (full program):
- Welcome and keynote - not covered yet
- Plumiferos - not covered yet
- Case study: Blending games at Playsign - not covered yet
- Hands-on masterclass rigging and character animation - not covered yet
- Blender as a Design Tool (about generative design systems) - not covered yet
- Perception concepts in User Interface design - not covered yet
- Enrico shows work he did in the past years! - not covered yet
- Peach development and advances in Blender's rendering system - not covered yet
- Workshop: Blender's Game Engine as a Live 3D Simulator for External Programs - not covered yet
- Artist's Showcase - not covered yet
- Animation festival - not covered yet
- General impression - not covered yet