Ton Roosendaal writes:
Here’s the notes from today’s meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders:
1) Work on the next release
- Sergey Sharybin will add his holiday coding work on Plane Tracking in trunk this week:
- Bastien Montagne works on improvements in uiLists; adds resizing of lists by dragging, and filtering/reordering options.
- Brecht van Lommel will work on SSS, adding the improved sampling (solid angle paper from Siggraph for bssrdf sampling). Ubershader work might not be feasible for this release though.
- Next week the official 2.69 targets will be defined.
- Bug tracker is growing… 170 open issues.
2) Other projects
- Ton Roosendaal wrote an explanation of our Module Team organization.
- The Module owner list now has an extra column for user-owners.
- Meeting considers proposal for add-ons linking to commercial services approved.
- Read Ton’s Siggraph report here.
3) Google Summer of Code
- GSoC still runs for 6 weeks. When students get tangible results to report, they can get code.blender.org account to post.
- Daniel Stokes proposes to add his Level of Detail work to the 2.69 release (doc).
That’s it, thanks!