Ramen, an impressive standalone node compositer by Esteban Tovagliari is now available for testing! This new open-source project looks very promising! Check it out!
I'm developing an open source node compositor called Ramen. It's not finished yet, but development is going well and I think it can be an useful tool for Blender's users.
The app runs on linux and OSX. A Windows port should be very easy to do, but I don't have access to a Windows machine. It will be included in the openArtist Linux distribution.
- Loads and saves OpenEXR, DPX, SGI and JPG files.
- Works in linear RGB color space with HDR precision.
- Nodes are animable.
- Basic nodes implemented, channel ops, color correction,Â blurs, ...
- Rotoscoping tools with animation (not finished yet, but working).
- Integrated flipbook for previewing composites.
- All image processing is multithreaded.
I'm looking for testers, contributors, help with the Windows port and opinions in general about the app.