It's time to change our header again! I was a bit too busy for the last few weeks to take care of this - my apologies. This week's entry is created by Mike Pan. It immediately made my mouth water and that made the choice easy :) Congratulations, Mike! Your image will be on the site until next week.
To see the new header, you may need to press SHIFT+reload in your browser to force a cache refresh.
Keep the designs coming! Just paste them under this post. Also if your header image wasn't selected this week, I may still pick it next week.
I had a look over all the previous entries again, and quite a few were unusable. I'll repeat the requirements again, and add a few extra hints at the bottom:
- only submit complete, 'ready to use' headers.
- use the correct format (700 x 100 pixels). (size updated)
- use the correct background color (#3388cc).
- don't use the left-side of the image (as the BlenderNation text and menu will be there).
- we like the (reflective) bar that Mathias introduced; you can use that as well, but it's not required.
- please add your own name to the far right in a font like Arial or Helvetica.
- always make sure that your image has a gradient to the background color (#3388cc) at the left; the header has a 'fluid' design meaning that if the page is wider than 700 pixels, extra blue will be added to the left. If you don't use a gradient, this will show as a discontinuity in the background color.
- again, use the correct background color.
- don't put any text at the bottom of your image; our menu will be printed over it.