Brushes Manager is an add-on for Blender that helps you to create custom brushes, store them in a file and organize the library of various categories of brushes.
It also has themes for brushes preview and this add-on makes it easy to apply a new themed icon for your newly created brush and for existing brushes as well.
Fully supported Blender version: 2.83 for Linux/Windows
You can also use it for 2.90 version. It has been tested in the current build of Alpha stage.
# Installation (video here)
- Open Blender and select Edit->Preferences
- Click Add-ons category and then 'Install...' button
- Select the downloaded file
- Check the 'Brush Manager' option in the add-ons dialog
Here is the link for free Orb Stylized Brushes
- Main UI Panel
- Main UI Panel with the search filter turned on
- Menu of the Brush Manager with various operations
- Add-on Preferences
- Icon Themes