Silverglint Ltd is looking to hire a number of artists for a kids animation television series.
Note: some of the job rates have been adjusted.
We are looking to hire people to work remotely for a TV animation series called The Diddlys, which will contain 20+ episodes or more, for about 5 minutes each episode. And we are gonna produce 2 episodes each month.
This project is mainly remotely and made through freelancing and with flexible program, and we work via Discord for most of the time, but the company which will produce is based in the UK.
All of our jobs are made through freelance websites like UpWork or PeoplePerHour where both buyer and seller work through a contract and all the details like the number of revisions, deadline and so on written before they sign the contract on that website.
Here are the open job positions:
- Character animator. Knowing to replicate the same or even better quality as in the pilot animation. We need roughly 40 seconds per week which can get you up to 1200$ per month. 300$ for every 40 seconds of animation.
- Character modeler. Modeling with Subdivision Surface and low polys without rigging and materials. And experience in the sculpting domain it will be considered. 130$ per human model.
- Environment artist. Modeling with Subdivision Surface and low polys. And experience in the sculpting domain it will be considered. Between 10$ to 100$ per models, depending on the complexity.
- Character rigging. Knowing Rigify and scripted drivers and working in complex stuff, 50$ per human model, depending on the complexity. But we give 50$ for each human character.
- 3d Generalist and technical director. Between 1000$ for every 10 minutes of animation, depending on the experience you have with every aspect of the software.
- Lighting & Compositing Artist. Can work with Blender 2.8. and have strong knowledge of Material nodes, Textures, Lighting, Composition, Shading, Color grade, and rendering with Eevee engine. (1000$ for every 10 minutes of animation)
- Concept Artist. 30$ per drawing
If you apply for a specific job please send us your works but also a list where you specify where you are very good at, like rigging, material nodes, modeling, etc but we also want to know the domains where you are not so experienced.
Send your applications to Alexandru Pistol on [email protected]