Hi, meeting notes for today's Blender 2.8 planning.
- Bastien (mont29) was focused mostly on 2.79 release tasks, and did some tracker work.
- Campbell (ideasman42) resolved issues in manipulator API, some glitches and crashes, and finished the face-map addon. You can test his facemaps with this file. He also wrote memory allocator for draw manager to address some performance issues.
- Clément (hypersomniac) spent last week on polishing and optimising SSRs and revamping the GPU "Profiler" (you can see it using Ctrl+Alt+D and entering a value > 20). He still didn't have time for refraction.
- Luca (LucaRood) did mostly non-code work last week. As for code, he replaced all the DerivedMesh with Mesh, in the cloth modifier, but was not able to test yet, because of issues with updating time dependent modifiers. And a bit of bug tracking.
- Bastien (mont29) will focus on assets manager and will write a blog post about it.
- Campbell (ideasman42) will keep working on manipulators, (not facemaps, but for tools). And general dev/fixes- draw manager.
- Clément (hypersomniac) will continue his commitment to Eevee. Implementing refraction first (first using probes, then screen space). Then fix the AO for performance and quality reasons.
- Luca (LucaRood) will be evaluating the possibilities regarding the simulation systems, and will come up with a proposal. He also plan on doing some general bug fixing.