AMD is further strengthening their support for Blender by working on a Blender plugin for their Radeon ProRender suite.
Along with the Maya plug-in for Windows and Linux we are also announcing today that we are planning to release a Radeon ProRender plug-in for Blender™.
Like our other plug-ins, Radeon ProRender for Blender is planned to be a physically-accurate and easy to use renderer that’s integrated into Blender’s viewport so you can work with Radeon ProRender in real-time and see your changes as you make them. Like the other plug-ins, it will come with an extensive material library which artists can use as is, easily adjust within Blender, or even quickly learn to make their own.
Radeon ProRender for Blender Beta Features
- Fast and accurate – It’s designed to be physically accurate, lighting fast and easy to use.
- Hardware agnostic – If your computer can run OpenCL 1.2, it can run Radeon ProRender.
- Fully integrated – for use with Blender.
- Physically correct material library – comes with its own material library for easy starting and reference points.
- Supports emissive and photometric Lighting, as well as lights from HDRI environments, letting you blend a scene in with its surroundings.
- Supports Windows.
- No cost!