Bookmark view is a Blender Add-on that will save multiple positions of the 3d view and make it simple to switch back in an instant. "Don’t spend your day zooming, panning and rotating the view. Bookmark it like a boss."
What does it do?
Bookmark View will bookmark the view. OK, so what does that mean? Well, it will save the exact position of the viewport, so you can get back to that exact position with a click of a button. The idea is to save you the hassle of constantly navigating back to multiple awkward view position.
- Add as many bookmarks as you need (or more than you need – it’s up to you!).
- Delete bookmarks.
- Replace a bookmark with the current view.
- Reorder the bookmarks in the list.
- Name each bookmark (or let BM View use it’s incremental naming convention).
- Only changes the active 3d view.
- Works in Quad mode.
- Viewport shading option will also record/restore the shading mode (i.e. Wireframe, Solid, Rendered etc )