Ton shares the notes of the developers meeting in irc.freenode.net, #blendercoders.
Here are the notes from today's meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders. Many people were celebrating a day off. Short session this time:
1) Planning for 2.75 release
- The project planning page.
- We don't go to bcon4 yet - too few people in meeting to decide. Probably mid this week?
- There is a testbuild online now! Get it while its warm.
- Martijn Berger proposes to switch to cmake for Windows and OSX release builds. For Windows that can already be done, for OS X we wait for the 2.76 one.
- Animators: check the release log, the Action Management doc.
2) Other projects
- Joerg Mueller: C++11 Audaspace is on the (long) todo, not scheduled yet. Whether Blender would move to C++11 in general will be another discussion for later.