Ton Roosendaal writes:
2.5x project, 2.57 release
- Ton mentioned he added code to prevent 3d window to redraw during initialize render stage. Someone reported a drawing glitch for this, needs to be confirmed and pinned down.
- Keymaps save/load (or assign/unassign) has open issues, especially for the Maya keymap. Martin Poirier will check on it.
- RC0 [Release Candidates, bart] test builds are here.
- Linux RC0 64 bits has bad openAL (crashes on ALT+A). Might need an updated chroot? Campbell and Sergey offered help to check.
- Linux script to run software Opengl is currently broken. Campbell or one of the release builds could check.
- OSX: blenderplayer.app is not building currently.
- Windows installer is still not back. Caleb Joseph (Dobx) offers help here, he will work with Nathan Letwory on it.
- New startup.blend still has to be added, Ton will do asap.
- Planning: call for a RC1 tuesday/wednesday, next sunday review of status. Then decide to call for release or another RC2 test.
- Autobuild system: still needs a linux chroot, Sergey will help Brecht with it.
- Test files for regression will be updated too.
- Tomorrow students can apply for the Google Summer of Code.
- Ideas list has been reviewed, updated a bit.
- Tom Musgrove suggests everyone to make advertisement for GSoC, we love to see a lot of submissions!