The call or content for issue #15 of BlenderArt magazine is out; this issue's topic is â€˜Art of Animating'.
Sandra Gilbert writes:
It's time again to start thinking about articles, tutorials and images for Issue # 15 of Blenderart Magazine. In this issue we are focusing on â€˜Art of Animating'. We are looking for tutorials, â€œmaking ofâ€ articles, and projects of interest that focus on the art of Animating.
It's time to share your knowledge of:
- Recent improvements in animation tools
- Facial animation: emotions, lip syncing, phonemes
- Making your animation more believable: arcs, follow through, secondary actions
- Free characters and character rigs
- Making of articles on any animated short you are working on or have completed.
Also wanted: great shaders, materials and node setups for any great looking materials and effects.
- Send in your articles to Sandra[at]blenderart[dot]org
- Subject: "Article submission Issue # 15 [your article name]"
- Author guidelines are available here.
- Use of 'blenderart theme' for blender is recommended for Screen-Shots.
- Gallery Images. As usual you can also submit your best renders _based on the theme_ of the issue. As the theme of this issue is Art of Animating, round up your best Animation renders for submission. Please note if the entry does not match with the theme it will not be published.
- Send in your entries for gallery to gaurav[at]blenderart[dot]org. Subject: "Gallery submission Issue # 15" Note: Image size should be of 1024x (width) at max.
Last date of submissions March 5th, 2008.