The latest SharpConstruct (a 3D modeling program that paint depths on to polygon models in real-time) was released on April 29th with several fixes. (Image by TorQ)
- Fixes several bugs with rotation and the draw brush.
- Simplified wireframe drawing.
- The red cursor is now drawn in immediate mode rather than with display
- Using the draw brush with layer + colorize activated now behaves as expected when a portion of the model is masked.
- After clicking the Center button, or after using the Zoom slider, Simple
Rotation's data is updated to avoid unexpectedly rotating the model.
- Windows shows correct version number in about box.
Very impressive fixes on top of 0.12 RC 1's lengthly list of enhancements. Check out this thread on BlenderArtitsts for some nice SharpConstruct action from TorQ (along with a review and tips) and BgDM!