Blenderart Magazine #2 is out and once again it is packed with Blender goodness. It features 60 pages of tutorials, articles, Q&A's and Blender Art and it's available for free.
Here's a short table of contents:
- Spider rigging (rigging a character model)
- Game character rigging
- Animating falling feathers
- Making of 'Age of Steam'
- Making of 'Plumiferos'
- Making of 'New Pengueon'
- Creating a texture in the Gimp
- Project Orange special !!
- Foss.in Report
- â€˜Stop Staring' - Reviewed
Frankly, I am amazed that this is made available for free. The articles are well written and the design is professional. Do other 3D apps have similarly enthousiastic communities that produce such cool magazines? If so, let me know!
You can download your copy here. [5.9MB Zip file; PDF inside]