Iola Cathern writes:
Blender 3 to Unreal Engine 5 Dungeon Modular Kitbash Course by tutor 3D Tudor
Level : Beginner/Intermediate
Lessons : 136/26h (Finish)
Duration : 26 hours
Category : Game Art
Software: Blender ; Unreal Engine5
Have you ever wanted to build your own dungeon and walk around it like in a real RPG game?
You will become a dungeon master!
Build an intricate structure with winding walls and stairs using just a few parts and a lot of creativity.
Walk the halls of a dungeon lit by torches built entirely in Blender 3 and export it into Unreal Engine 5 (UE5) to make the lighting and atmospherics even more magical.
Our ‘Blender 3 to Unreal Engine 5 Dungeon Modular Kitbash’ top 5:
- Build a massive dungeon complete modular system in Blender
- Set up your dungeon ready for walking through with your very own character
- Create animated stylized fire and lighting
- Learn how to create in-game doors that open, custom collisions, and all about the Niagara fire systems
- Enjoy completing a complete guide from Blender to Unreal Engine 5 - the only one out there like it for all fantasy RPG fans
This is a great course!