Mark Kingsnorth writes:
Add random scifi spaceships to your Blender scene and export them to applications such as Unreal Engine. For concept artists and game developers who wish to create background 3D models for use in art, animation, games, or as a source of inspiration.
See examples of the add-on on its Instagram page.
Use code STARGEN25 before the start of the 2022 Blender Conference (27-29 Oct) to get a 25% discount on Blender Market and Gumroad.
- Simply add a Starship model to your scene from Blender’s Add -> Mesh Menu.
- Create different designs by changing a single seed number.
- Customize the Geometry Nodes set up in Blender: no custom code.
- Choose panels added to the 3D model or an included Cycles displacement material.
- Change the material and increase or decrease object density.
- Collapse all the modifiers for a regular 3D model.
- Created with design theory in mind to ensure the shapes are visually appealing.
- Look at example .blend file setups provided including the blueprint view seen here.
- Choose an optional additional 1 hour making of video showing how the Generator was made in Blender.
If you have any issues, questions, or a feature request, don't hesitate to get in touch via [email protected] or by visiting my Blender Market page.