Iola Cathern writes:
SCI-FI environment Creation Course Implementing Decal Techniques and Trimsheet Workflow by tutor Leonardo Betancur - 20% OFF with Coupon: 【SS20】
This tutorial will introduce you to the techniques and workflows used in the production of environments for triple AAA games such as star citizen or even the announced dead space remake. The best part it's you will see how you can approach and applied this industry techniques using free source softwares like blender, incorporating this kind of software in the pipeline used in the game industry.
- Blender obtaining skill - The course will explain how to obtain better shapes using the FWN workflow inside blender
- Trimsheet details design - The course will talk about how to add the trim details on to our props, we’re gonna create a preview material with our trimsheet
You will have access to all files created during the course:
- A roadmap or chapter guide of the course and the syllabus.
- The concept art created for the course.
- The UE 5 project.
- All textures and masks created with their proper Substance Painter files.
- The blender files with the geomeshes, trimsheets and all elements created inside the software
- All exports created for marmoset, SP and UE.
- Images showing the result for each course section.
- Text file with the name of the addons and plugins required for the course.
Target audience: Advanced - intermediate users with solid knowledge using the modeling tools of Blender also intermediate knowledge using Substance Painter, Marmoset, and Unreal Engine.