Rob Tuytel writes:
Creating 3D environments V3 out now!
This fresh, new Blender 3.2 course update (Version 3.0) contains valuable information for anyone looking to build 3D Environments. If you are new to Blender, it explains all the basics, teaching everything from grass to building creation, from scratch. If you’ve used Blender 2.81, this brand-new course highlights all the new Blender 3.2 features you can use to create amazing 3D environments.
What will you learn in this course?
- Blender basics, just enough to follow this course (125 pages E-book provided!)
- Creating animated grass (Geometry nodes )
- Creating photoscanned animated trees (Geometry nodes )
- Building a ruined landscape
- Blending displaced materials
- Creating a river scene
- Creating a procedural sky with volumetric clouds
- Working with photo scanned structures
And much more!