The Blender Conference 2022 call for content just went live! There are 5 main tracks through which presentations can be submitted:
- 1. Theater: The traditional, general 20 minutes long case studies with Blender
- 2. The Studio: Presentations by and for people working in the CG industry, with subjects such as pipelines, I/O, rendering etc.
- 3. Live Tutorials: 1-2 hour long in-depth presentations about a specific subject matter
- 4. Developer Attic: Presentations by and for developers about the implementations of algorithms and new developments
- 5. SIGs (Special Interest Groups): Informal hangout of specific groups, such as French/Spanish language meetings, meeting for scientists using Blender, etc.
The new venue allows for a concept with much more one-to-one interaction and smaller events. It's such an amazing place, you'll feel like wandering around in a Dutch version of Hogwarts!
— Ton Roosendaal (@tonroosendaal) June 27, 2022
The Blender Conference 2022 is coming up fast: four short months before the first in-person Bcon in more than 2 years! This year, the conference will take place in a beautiful venue at the heart of Amsterdam, the Felix Meritis. Check out the call for content on the link below: