Ryan King Art writes:
In this material pack, you will get 10 realistic procedural materials, created with Blender. These Materials were created for the Cycles rendering engine. You can use them in the Eevee rendering engine, but they work best in Cycles.
Note: The Eevee engine doesn't support material displacements, so if rendered in Eevee, the materials will render, but some of the materials are using displacements, so the displacements will not work in Eevee.
Blender file with 10 Procedural Materials:
- Orange Peel (Using Displacements)
- Sci-Fi Metal (Using Displacements)
- Brushed Metal
- Dried Fruit-Candied Ginger (Using Displacements)
- Desert Sand
- Sci-Fi Metal Plating (Using Displacements)
- Baked Cheese (Using Displacements)
- Dented Metal