This is a Blender Fork developed by volunteers on Github focusing on a custom interface paradigm to work on GUI and UX.
With a new Blender release comes a new version. This is a maintenance release - including sculpt painting, light layers, named attributes, performance and stability. This version comes with the changes from Blender 3.2.0 and with the usual changes to keep the GUI we use consistent and compatible with Blender - also familiar with users from Maya and Cinema4D. Splashscreen was done by our Mac Maintainer Seanr.
Many thanks to the team!
Have fun with the new version. Enjoy Bforartists!
- Tabbed Toolshelf (toggeable) + Most Operators
- Added Node Shelf in node editors
- Quick editor switches
- Coloured Iconography on everything
- Improved tooltips (check the nodes!)
- Added operators: Reset View, Manage scenes from the outliner, etc
- Minimal Defaults for intuitive pickup coming in from other software (WER and F to focus, mouse only view navigation)
- Customizable overlay buttons
- Cutomizable toolbar editor
- Consistent menu order
- Consistent operator names
- Re-written documentation to be about the GUI
- Tuned defaults for discoverability
+ and all the latest from the Blender master weekly!