Evermotion joins forces with polygoniq and releases Vegetation Pack for botaniq vol. 1. Now Blender users can easily scatter 60 high quality assets (trees, shrubs and plants) that come from the best-selling Archmodels vol. 154 collection by Evermotion.
Evermotion Vegetation Pack for botaniq vol. 1 is 100% compatible with botaniq add-on - the best selling vegetation add-on for Blender. Which means that it fully supports all add-on features, including randomization and animations.
You can use this Asset Pack with either commercial version of botaniq or with botaniq FREE.
Main features of Evermotion Vegetation Pack vol. 1:
- Spawn assets - Each asset has a rendered preview and can be easily added through addon.
- Scatter assets - Quickly populate the selected object with botaniq asset of your choosing, or use the pre-made particle presets. Set density per square meter, and the height of the assets, recalculate if needed.
- Linked vs. Editable objects - Make your selection editable from right inside your scene for saving memory. You can always convert the asset back to the Linked variant.
- Randomize variant - Chooses a random variant of each, lets you copy trees around, and then randomize them.
- Randomize transform - Randomizes rotation and scale of selected botaniq assets, this helps break up clear patterns.
- Animations - Animate botaniq assets with a single click. You can choose between procedurally generated and looping at 120 frames.
- Easy to use - The addon comes with a complete GUI so you can take advantage of all the features straight away.
Vegetation Pack for botaniq vol. 1 is available now. You can purchase it via Evermotion Shop or BlenderMarket: