Gottfried Hofmann writes:
The BlenderDiplom Team is proud to announce version 3.0 of The Cycles Encyclopedia. In honor of the latest iteration of the Cycles render engine which was introduced in Blender 3.0 we call this edition "The Cycles Encyclopedia X".
As usual the update is free for everyone who has already purchased. In that case just re-download the files.
To celebrate the release for new customers, we are offering a special discount of XX% for the next X days on Blendermarket using the coupon code "x" (without the quotes): https://a.blendernation.com/go/go.php?src=BN&url=https://blendermarket.com/products/the-cycles-encyclopedia
About The Cycles Encyclopedia
With The Cycles render engine you have more than 90 material nodes at your disposal. Who could possibly remember them all? Well, you can, with the help of this book.
The Cycles Encyclopedia is an in-depth book covering all nodes and settings of the Cycles render engine. It's a professional documentation project by the Blender experts Frederik Steinmetz & Gottfried Hofmann, both Blender Foundation Certified Trainers.
- Detailed explanation of every node and setting in Cycles
- Graphics and drawings explaining how the nodes work internally
- Pre-rendered comparisons of node settings
- Bonus chapters on render performance, camera settings and Python snippets to use with Cycles
- Find out how a path tracer works internally and how use that knowledge to your advantage
- eBook in PDF format (more than 360 pages A4)
- More than 300 figures and images
- Blender version: 3.0
- Lifetime free updates - subscribe to our newsletter to get notified of each update.
- Current version of The Cycles Encyclopedia: 3.0