Roman Chumak writes:
I decided to make Eyek open-sourced. For those who experiencing difficulties with international payment systems thanks to sanctions to my country and for everyone everywhere.
Eyek is Blender add-on for texturing by projection mapping multiple images to one UV layer with non-destructive workflow.
- UDIM support by default.
- No need in UV Projection from View, project images on existing UV.
- More versatile than Apply Camera Image.
- Use Image References (Empties) as decals.
- Alpha channel supported.
- Project on multiple objects at once.
- Projections from multiple cameras and empties execute simultaneously.
- Optional shadowing - projections won't pass through objects.
- Support and constant updates. Community suggested features.