Introducing Haggis Tools - 25% OFF until 1st of Feb 2022
Haggis Tools is a Blender add-on ( 2.8+) geared towards optimizing workflows, reducing mundane and repetitive tasks, and ultimately saving the artists time.
- Copy and Paste location, rotation, and scale.
- Duplicate objects and automatically join.
- Open user-specified editor type as a floating window.
- Auto smooth shading and enable normal smoothing
- Add Bones on selected objects.
- Create Empty on selected vertices.
- Animation Tools.
- System Tools.
- Command-Line Shortcuts.
- Match Viewport visibility.
- Skip Keyframes by.
- Perspective - Camera View and lock camera viewport.
- Copy Materials and Unlink.
- Quick UI toggles - display name, gizmos.
- Create Empty and Parent Selected
- Name collection as object name and move
- Create Vertex / Uv map with Object name
- Rename mesh object
- + More
Over the last few months working on several large productions, these tools became not only useful but necessary, from hobbyist to studio I believe Haggis Tools to be a great asset.