Update of the EEVEE Production Suite for Blender. (Material Nodes package and the complete suite package.) I am excited to come with this update; full access to the material library straight in the UI!.
Now we don't need a 3rd party asset manager anymore. Instead, we use our own Material Presets Addon. Thanks to Iyad Ahmed, who tackled this coding task.
I published a video of more than an hour with the new features and further explanation of the EEVEE Production Suite:
The 165 materials are categorized and have a plain name. So it's convenient to work with. Just select an object, choose a material, and you are set. These materials are highly customizable and usually consist of 2 a 3 node groups.
But, that is not all: you have access to 46 other building blocks to make your own material. So now we have everything in EEVEE: Lighting setups, Materials that are compatible with EEVEE, compositing nodes, and we can bake masks (grunge, wear, Z, etc.) with ease (See the baking tutorial in the UI).
Oh yes, and there is a procedural landscape material. If you are into that: the idea is to adjust the material, bake it to PBR materials and use it (in a game engine, for example).
And there are more updates in the EEVEE Production Suite:
- Improvement of the shadows and contact shadows of the additional lights.
- More links in the documentation panel of the EV Express (to Twitter, Tutorials, Facebook, and Shopping).
- Changed info in the preferences. Iyad made significant contributions and deserved a place in the preferences info.
- Removed the indirect bakes of the latest light setup for stable performance on all machines.
- More features and fun in our Discord Server (contest, news, updates, Blender Business news, funny pictures, etc.).
Enjoy the update, and I hope to see you on Discord where you can submit your art.