Tal Hershkovich writes:
Animation Layers V2 is now released and is available via the auto updater for anyone who already purchased it.
Here is the list of features added since V1.
- UI - Actions can be now selected also directly from the layer list using the small arrows next to the layer names. The addon is now also using sub-panels for a better organisation
- Auto rename Layers- when turned on layers get the name of the action when an action is being selected (useful when working with a lot of actions).
- Auto Blend - when turned on the blend type is being applied automatically based on the scale and rotation values. This is to avoid characters and objects exploding or scaling to 0 when selecting the wrong blend type
- Shapekey Layers - are now also included and available only on selected Mesh objects. You can select the data type ‘Object’ or ‘Shapekey’ from the top of the addon’s panel. It is now possible to create, delete, merge, bake and extract shapekey layers as well.
- Extract Marked Keyframes - New Feature for Cleaning Mocap!
- Use the timeline markers for the character Key poses and important inbetweens, and the operator will create a new layer with only the marked keyframes and evaluate the interpolation of the bezier handles from the mocap layer.
- New Bake Method - with new options. The new method can now also bake upwards, and can merge additive layers into a new additive layer. It also has a faster smart bake and can bake also values of custom properties. The old method (Blender NLA’s bake) is also still available from the options.
- SmartBake - got improved and is now estimating the new bezier handles of the new baked curves.
- Library Overrides is also working with animation layers.
- View and Edit Multiple Layers - keyframes in the timeline and dopesheet. Choose the type of the keyframes visibilty. Exclude layers using lock icon.
- Extract selected Bones - to a New layer.
- Reset Key Layer - to reset the keyframe to its 0 position in a selected layer.
- Apply Cyclic FCurves - to selected bones. If you already have other modifiers applied, then it will still keep the modifiers and add cyclic Fcurves to them.
The addon got also lots of fixes. Including issues that came from the NLA itself (especially with the influence property).