RBDLab is a new addon to take full advantage of Blender physics. From fracturing objects to making them explode, adding smoke, debris or advanced use of constraints, RBDLab will allow you to do things in Blender that until now were practically impossible or in which you had to spend a huge amount of hours.
RBDLab has different option panels and a "linear" workflow, from Fracturing, Rigidbody, Constraints, Simulation, Particles... you will go through all the phases that a good RBD system requires.
It has advanced features such as, for example, the emission of particles only from the chunks that break, or "Acetone", so you can deactivate Constraints as and when you want.
Some features from RBDLab:
- easy and varied ways to make fractures
- total control over your rigidbodies
- easy creation and configuration of constraints
- detail your simulations as much as possible, with debris, dust or smoke.
- emits debris only from fractures that rupture.
- create Chippings with easy tools for more realistic simulations.
Roadmap for version 1.1
- Advanced collision with particles and chunks.
- Advanced panel for Constraints.
- Internal details for chunks.