Alimayo Arango writes:
In this video you will learn how to Animate 2D Drawings and 2D Art In Blender 2.9.2
You will learn how to:
- use an image manipulation program to prepare your 2d art for Blender
- use an empty with a stretch to constraint to set up a basic 2D animation
- use and set up a bendy bone to control your 2d drawing or 2D art
- rig a 2d head as well as 2D jaw
- attach your 2d drawings or to art to armature bones
- weight paint to learn control how the parts of your 2D art move.
- make your 2D drawings eyes to blink
- use bones to control shape keys for easier animation
This tutorial is taught in step by step fashion where I try to explain not just what I’m doing but why I’m doing what I’m doing.
Thanks for watching this tutorial and I hope that you enjoy it.