- Code quality day will get some changes, more details later.
No module has anything to communicate this week.
- The last sprint of the second cycle is over.
- The team did a retrospective of both initial cycles of the project.
- At least the next two weeks will be devoted to regular module (Nodes & Physics) development.
- The geometry nodes board will still be used.
- This part of the module will still work with sprints, and dailies.
- Community developers already contributing to the project will be invited to join the meetings.
New Features and Changes
- Add I/O modules for SVG import and SVG/PDF export(commit) (Antonio Vazquez)
- Various user interface tweaks (commit, commit) (Antonio Vazquez)
- Display generated inputs in Viewers and Previews (commit) (Manuel Castilla)
- Add automated tests for compositor (commit) (Habib Gahbiche)
- Add Attribute Clamp Node (commit) (Charlie Jolly)
- Add Attribute Map Range Node (commit) (Victor-Louis De Gusseme)
- Add remaining operations to the Vector Math node (commit) (Leon Leno)
- Show domain in the Attribute Fill node (commit, commit) (Jacques Lucke)
- Various tweaks to mesh primitives (commit, commit, commit) (Hans Goudey)
- Remove location and rotation inputs on primitive nodes (commit)
- Improve naming of attribute domains (commit, commit) (Jacques Lucke)
- Change implicit conversion for float/integer/color to boolean (commit) (Charlie Jolly)
- Add “Refract” and “Faceforward” functions to Vector Maths nodes (commit) (Charlie Jolly)
- Tweak link picking distance for multi-input sockets (commit) (Fabian Schempp)
- Remove “Enable physics for:” text in physics properties (commit) (William Reynish)
- Rename node editor sidebar categories (commit) (Jacques Lucke)
- Various tweaks and fixes to layouts and UI text (commit, commit, commit, commit) (Yevgeny Makarov, Hans Goudey)
- OSL: add basic OSL shader template (commit) (Ray Molenkamp)
Video Sequence Editor
- Significantly improve playback and seeking performance (commit) (Richard Antalik)
- Warn when UV unwrapping fails (commit) (Campbell Barton)
- Curves: Add taper mode option (commit) (Omar Emara)
- Animation: Action mirror RNA API using pose contents (commit) (Campbell Barton)