- Fabian Schempp is a new member of the Nodes & Physics to continue working on Geometry Nodes.
- Ray Molenkamp (LazyDodo) is now officially a module owner of the “Platforms, Builds, Tests & Devices” module.
- Blender 2.92 released last week on February 25, 2021.
- Bastien Montagne re-tagged all remaining 2.92 tasks to 2.93.
- Code quality day this Friday, March 5th, 2021.
VFX & Video
- Hans Goudey and Julian Eisel did a code review session again, covering ~20 user interface patches.
Platforms, Builds, Tests & Devices
Asset Browser & Pose Libraries
- Work in progress “asset view” UI template, allowing regular layouts (panels, regions, popups, etc) to show a mini version of the Asset Browser.
- Initial work in the attribute spreadsheet can be found in
- Attribute search/lookup is awaiting for review, can be found in
- Main focus this week is to implement new features for spreadsheet editor, finalize/polish the attibute search and do the design for the Python node tools.
New Features and Changes