alex paul writes:
Hello Blender Users!
I present you the latest release of Blender addon – To-do Task Manager. It provides a simple UI easy to use for a beginner to pro.
This addon allows to add to-do list inside blender itself. It can be enable in 3D view header, N-panel and from the main header. These can be selected by the user using preferences. And you can access the floating panel anywhere inside blender.
- Added floating To-do task menu
- Setup of own hotkeys for floating list menu
- Status for unsaved/modified blender file
- Added complete user guide with the add-on pack,
- writing down your ideas to-do task list;
- planning your work;
- easily managing teamwork;
- not losing your ideas. Everything is packed into the project's .blend file
Planned features to add:
- adding notes to each task
- adding sub tasks
- search and filter
- adding categories to each task
Just use this add-on hotkey combination a couple of times. I am sure you will find helpful in many situations when this add-on can make you to work more comfortably.
We would be very grateful to you, if you to tell your friends about this addon. It is will be like a motivation for me.
Thank you for supporting me!