3D Tudor writes:
As a way of being thankful on course launch day, I wanted to share a 14-day Skillshare Premium free link together with some exciting details.
It's warm out of the oven!
Creativity increases happiness and positivity through putting your hands to creating something. Join my newest course to try something new in 2021.
‘3D Modelling a Hobbit Door Scene in Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop’ is one of the few 3D modelling courses that will show you how to create grass foliage. It will also be one of the first fantasy genre courses for aspiring 3D modellers. As another first, this course will include a full introduction into basic Adobe Photoshop features.
Because of how versatile every ‘3D Modelling a Hobbit Door Scene in Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop’ 3D asset is, this course will show introduce you to interesting functionalities, including new and creative ways of using Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop:
- Following through a complete guide on creating a 3D Hobbit Door scene in Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop
- Using Blender 2.9 (the newest software version) and understanding its interface and shortcuts
- Creating a stunning unique 3D Hobbit Door scene
- Learning an industry-standard 3D modelling professional workflow within Blender 2.9 and Adobe Photoshop
- Effective problem-solving in Blender 2.9
- Learning the basics of Adobe Photoshop
- Creating a Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) from scratch
- Learning how to blend a render into a real-world environment using various Adobe Photoshop techniques
- Learning how to use HDRIs as backgrounds to feature your 3D models in
- Maintaining and optimising fantasy scene aesthetics for a Hobbit Door scene
- Marking Seams, Sharps, and fixing Normals
- Smoothing and preparing meshes for texturing
- Adding materials using Blender 2.9’s node system
- Creating procedural materials in Blender 2.9
- Mesh deforming and using Booleans
- Learning how to make loop cuts in Blender 2.9
- Fixing Ngons within Blender 2.9
- Complete guide on marking seams & texture resolutions
- Complete UV Mapping Guide: UV mapping and UV unwrapping your model
- Creating procedural, stained glass, and metal materials
- Creating Collections of Objects and Meshes using a Hierarchy System
- Learning how to use rendering to improve the quality of presentation for your 3D environment
- Rendering a 3D fantasy Hobbit Door scene to a high level.
Who wouldn’t like to feel closer to nature and serene living, now more than ever?
By enrolling in ‘3D Modelling a Hobbit Door Scene in Blender 2.9 & Adobe Photoshop’, you will get the full fantasy environment experience in which you will be immersed further after every lesson.