Learn with Kent Trammell how to model a stylized 3D forest with Blender 2.9. Discover the power of the Sapling addon for modeling trees, Eevee for real-time materials and lighting, particles for growing grass, and the compositor for final treatment.
4 hours runtime, 14 video lessons...
Over the span of 14 videos, you will learn a broad spectrum of skills:
- low-poly modeling from scratch
- generating trees and plants with the Sapling Addon (included in Blender)
- populating grass and trees with particles
- material creation
- lighting, and rendering with Eevee
- and final tweaks with the compositor.
In this course, we'll be using Eevee to render. It's so much faster than Cycles and such a fun way to create!
This low-poly aesthetic makes the timeline from initial inspiration to final render much shorter than a realistic version. What this means: we can start and complete a project in a few hours instead of a few days or weeks.