A two-part Blender tutorial showing some cool and easy tips on how to make an epic motion graphics intro. Creating 3d text with animated edges with glowing neon material in cycles.
This first part covers the creation of basic 3d text and shading it, extracting edges from the text object and changing them to curves to make a dynamic appearing neon animation.
The second part covers:
- Using the blender compositor to add a glow effect to the neon edges.
- Adding flowing particles and spawning a collection of objects with it.
- To add more dynamics to the mograph, DJ shows a trick with camera constraint, keyframing, and interpolation changes.
- Things like motion Blur and Depth of field which add to the realism and cool look of the final animation are also mentioned.
- At the end of the tutorial, DJ introduces you to using our render farm service,
which can help you a lot with getting animations rendered fast and affordable whenever you have tight deadlines on commercial jobs.
- Don't hesitate to test it out with free starting credits to get familiar with the process before using it for more serious paid projects.